navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Thursday, February 23, 2012

love hate relationship with love






my mom keeps telling me to write down exactly what I want in my life.  I kinda have a love hate relationship with love and relationships. A part of me just loves the fucking shit out of love and the idea of this amazing partnership, having a best friend. But at the same time im twenty fucking three, Im not going to marry the man I meet at the bar tonight, so whats the point of getting emotionally attached and wanting to rip my hair out over these non stop games and bull shit. its messy, and annoying and people get hurt... but at the same time sometimes I just want to be able to snuggle in bed with man and watch hours of parks and recs, drink wine and make out. Im not really sure where Im going with this, but I wish I could just create this dream man that talks about his feelings sometimes and isn't afraid to jump in and go on this crazy experience together. must like: dogs, hip hop, pizza, romantic comedies, being lazy and making out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment