navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Friday, September 7, 2012

I love minnetonka!


My Minnetonka Story: Ellegra Davis
What was your first pair of Minnetonka boots?
My 5 layer fringe boots were my first and are still my favorite pair of Minnetonkas, they are my go-to shoes. When in doubt, I go to the 5 layer fringe boots.

Where were your first pair of Minnetonka boots purchased?
My first pair were a gift from my lovely best friend for my 21st birthday.  Her dad owns this awesome boot store in Austin TX called Allens Boots and she got them for me from there. If you are ever in Austin be sure to poke your head in that store, its mostly cowboy boots but they have a nice little selection of Minnetonkas!

What is your favorite memory involving your Minnetonka boots?
I wore my 5 layer fringe boots to an event in downtown Tucson for dia de los muertos. That night at least 5 different people came up up to me and wanted to pet my boots, as if they were shaggy dogs. This one guy was even speaking to them in the voice that you would talk to the cutest puppy in, ” hi little booties!” It was bizarre but it happens all the time to me!

How far have you and your Minnetonka mocs traveled?
My 8 (almost 9 waiting on the 3 layer fringe boots in wine currently in the mail) pairs of mocs have traveled with me everywhere! Every road trip, every overnight, I always have a pair with me. My mocs have gone everywhere with me from Tucson, to LA, to Chicago, to Austin. They have braved the craziness of Lollapalooza, and walked the streets of 6th in Austin TX for South by Southwest.

Describe your Minnetonka style.
Minnetonkas are definitely my go-to shoes, the Kilty mocs when its in the high 90′s outside and I’m going to be exploring the city of Chicago running from train to train. I’ve even covered my brown Kilty’s with rhinestones to make them a little more ME. The extra shine goes a long way. I wear my mocs with everything from short dresses in the summer, to tights and layers in the winter.  They go with everything, you can never go wrong.  I am a devoted Minnetonka fan and they will always be my favorite go-to shoes.

Tell us your Minnetonka story!
Do you remember your first pair of Minnetonka moccasins? Are you a lifelong Minnetonka fan? Tell us your Minnetonka story!
We would love to hear your Minnetonka memories.  Please answer the following questions, sharing your Minnetonka story with us.
send them your story 
and maybe they will send you a free pair of moccs!
im getting these babies from them!




0 comments:

Post a Comment