navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Sunday, September 16, 2012

sunday

I LOVE SUNDAYS!
day to relax, get ready for the week ahead.
reflect on the week I've had.

this week was fun 
I made lots of crafts
!!!!
learned how to make these crochet collars. which I LOVE.
Ive made like 10!

this week I also went from

 blonde
to

brown.
I had a little hari dye problem. I didnt know you couldn't put brown over blonde with out some red.. or else it would turn grey! which happened to me.
so I had to cut like 2 inches off. 
but it think its kinda cute when its curled.

I mastered the crochet hat pattern!
and whipped up these two hats last night.

nintendo toad that I made for this 90s themed party I went to last night.


and a dia de los muertos beanie
I love it!


Im going to sell these both on my etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment