navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Thursday, January 26, 2012

cute tin candle holder





so I've been obesessed with CRAFTGAWKER.com and I now have a whole folder of crafts I MUST make. starting with this one I saw made by charlotte hupfield ceramics 
took me like 10 minuets to make.
1. get a can, eat the yummyness inside the can.
2.Peel the label off, wash the can out, fill it with water and put it in the freezer
3. wait.. until completely frozen. I didn't wait, and when I was making the holes in it water went everywhere. so seriously wait.
4. after the water is frozen out line the shapes you want to make ( I used glittery nail polish to draw it on) 
5. take a hammer and nail and make little connect the dots to get what you want on the can.


and voila! new cute tin can candle holder thingy!


 I spray painted mine gold because silver isn't really my color.




0 comments:

Post a Comment