picture tutorial on how to make a felt bow.
what you will need
-felt 20 something cents at michaels (and you can make 2 to 3 bows from one piece!)
-hair clip-bobby pin- or safety pin so you can use your new bow!
1.get your piece of felt
2. cut a skinner piece. like so..
3. take the piece and glue a few lines in the middle of the piece of felt.
4. Fold the two sides on to the hot glue, hold it for a few seconds so it stays.
5. squeeze the middle of the felt to make it look like bow and put some hot glue in the middle.
6. cut a skinny small strip, put some glue on it and wrap it around the center of the bow.
7. and now you have a cute little hair bow!