navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I love blogging and I've always kept many blogs but 
I've struggled with finding my identify in the blog world
I'm not a fashion blogger, I'm not exclusively a craft blogger
Im just me
Im not good at keeping a schedule
monday do this tuesday do that wednesday this and that and this and that.  
So  I am not going to strive to be something Im not. 

I like blogging and Im just going to be myself and I hope others enjoy my (blogging)style because its all over the place


//In other news I'm loving my time in Chicago and MY BEST FRIEND comes to town today!//

1 comments:

Jess said...

Girl you just keep doing your thing!
Your blog is whatever you want to make it and I think you're doing an awesome job :)

xo

Post a Comment