navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Thursday, November 15, 2012

coconutty

ladies, if you don't already know about coconut oil.

NOW YA DO

Im sure you seen posts about it on pinterest. but for realzies
its all true

Wednesday nights are normally for comedy night and cider at the bar
but tonight I decided to stay in, make yarn crafts, and treat my self (in donna and tom voice)
So tonight I made an amazeballs body scrub that I have to share with you as I cant stop touching my legs because they are so damn soft!


I only had half a jar of coconut oil,
as much brown sugar as I wanted
and I squeezed half a lemon in to the mix

stir, apply to body and SCRUB


coconut oil is also really good for your hurrs, try it!
it makes your hair soft and shiny.




0 comments:

Post a Comment