navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Friday, November 9, 2012

free


I went to Mt. Lemmon today for a little mental health day
fights with boys,lots of work, lots of homework, people saying mean things.

I needed to just check out and get away from it all for a few hours 
BEST IDEA
nothing that a little mother nature couldnt fix.

standing here looking out over the whole city, on a beautiful windy day, I kept thinking my problems are like the size of this pebble compared to these mountains and it felt good to breathe in the fresh air and just be free.

I highly recommend it.

now some wise words to pass on, I was talking to friend about some stuff that was in my brain and he said

"Don't let others rent space in your head"
I kept thinking that all day today. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment