navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Saturday, November 24, 2012

los fucking angeles

I've been in LA for a exactly a week
(I have 3 more days here :( ...)
My week via instagram




on the way home from LAX
----------------------------------------------------
 the whole plane ride I was really sick, 
I was that girl that spent the entire flight in the bathroom puking my brains out. 
ICK
luckily I was on one of those small planes with 
just one flight attendant and she was so nice, 
she let me stand up the whole time, gave me (free) crackers. 

when I finally felt better at around 6 PM 
I met up with my bestie and we went to a comedy show
and then to eat dinner after
we ordered SMORES for dessert and it came with this weird pink goo that they lit on fire
it was weird and fascinating. 
------------------------------------------
Warning there are a weird amount of pictures of my animal. 
I just love her so freaking much
this is her getting her tan on.
Every morning when I let her out front to do her biznassss
she just sits in this chair
ITS THE CUTEST.
EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS THE CUTEST!
--------------------------------------
the day before I left Tucson 
I dropped my phone and smashed the shit out of it
REAL BAD
so my moms and I went on a little excursion to Melrose to see if we could find someone to fix it. 
and or buy a new phone 
weirdly tmobile wont sell you a phone flat out with out contract
so I GOT AN IPHONE :)
(and I love it, but thats a different post)
^this picture was taken on Sunset blvd, during the sunset. 
------------------------------------

this was taken on Main st in Santa Monica/Venice area.
one of my first good pictures I instagrammed from my new iphone <3
------------------------------



street art. 
----------------
on the way to dinner in Beverly Hills with my father I played with Siri while sitting in 
bumper to bumper traffic. 
she is a little sassy
I love her, and she's right, I love all my apple products 
-----------------
isnt' she cute?
----------------
sprinkles cupcakes ATM
had to get my doggy some cupcakeys
------------------
more of my little shit head.
I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH
shes presh. 
 
my new phone case that came today :)

and lastly the view from on top of a parking garage in Santa Monica 

my week in LA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment