navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Saturday, March 31, 2012

catching dreamz☮


I laid in bed today till like 3 on stumble upon set on only craft websites.
then finally I got up and had to go to Michaels to buy the stuff the make a the diy dreamcatcher I saw on calico skies
IM OBSESSED!!!
bought these metal craft hoops 
( in the leather section at Michaels)
I wrapped it in this beige red heart yarn

then tied the doilie around the edges


added yard on the bottom and some suede strings
add feathers 
( I burned my fingers on hot glue :[ )

I glued some beads on the doilie
and now I have a dreamcatcher!

I bought a blue doilie too.




so cute! I love them!




1 comments:

Hannah said...

Aw, I really like these! I love dream catchers and I've been meaning to make a few.

Post a Comment