navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Sunday, March 18, 2012

little about me.


Name: Ellegra AIM:  Legrababy
Birthday: January 19th
Birthplace: Chicago
Current place: Tucson 
Hair color:  ombre
Height: 5'3/ 5'4
Right or left-handed: right
Shoes you wore today: Still in bed.
Your weakness: tall chubby men with facial scruff and tattoos, small puppies, pizza.
Your fears: killers hiding behind my shower curtain, car crashes, parking garages at night.
Your perfect pizza: mushroom,bell peppers, spinach, tomato, and artichoke.. dipped in ranch.
Thoughts first waking up: can I go back to sleep?
Your best physical feature: lipz 
Your bedtime: when I get sleepy
Pepsi or Coke? neither
McDonald’s or Burger King? McDonald’s
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
Do you smoke?no
Do you swear? potty mouth, working on it.
Do you sing? in the car
Have you ever been in love? I fall in love fast, people think its like such a bad thing, im a lover we all need it, we all want it.
Do you want to go to college? currently in, I want to take a break and work and hate my job and then I will want to be in school instead of being forced to be in school. but yes I do want to go back to school at some point. 
Do you want to get married? yes
Do you think you’re attractive? sometimes
Are you a health freak? not at all. pizza everyday for every meal? okay.
Do you get along w/ your parents? yes, my mom is like my bff we talk daily. my dad is a little more rough around the edges so we dont have that same I can call you for whatever relationship but we talk every few days 
Number of piercings? one
Number of tattoos?  8

0 comments:

Post a Comment