navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Friday, March 23, 2012

a day of crafts!

the street fair is in town, I love street fair season. 
things are still weird for me since my recent friendship break up where I would walk by the smoked meats people at the street fair and I said it to the other person I was with and they didn't think it was funny. Crafts has been my outlet for making me happy. 
I want to be like Martha Stewart.

My friends nails I did I wish I knew how to do the crazy old style writing but this will have to do.

I made record bowls!
99cent records from good will, put them in the oven for a few minutes until they were soft and floppy, put them in a big bowl to shape them and held it in place for less than a minute till they were hard again and bam record bowls!


I really love them, so EASY and cute!




 I also bought henna and I plan on covering my body in henna tattoos later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment