navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I hope she reads this

I should have said something. *headslap* -m4w (Fry's 22nd/Kolb)

Date: 2012-02-29, 9:15PM MST Reply to: cddcr-2854031059@pers.craigslist.org

I saw you at Fry's on Wed 2/15 around 6:00p-6:30p. I was wearing jeans and a navy blue button-down shirt, pushing a cart. You had thick black rimmed glasses, waist-length brown hair in a ponytail, and were wearing a gorgeous pink/auburn/purple/violet skirt down to the ankle. We made brief eye contact in passing, then I looked back and you gave me a big smile. Wow, were you cute.

They say the biggest regrets in life are the chances you don't take. I definitely regret not striking up a conversation (or at least a brief witty comment), because your smile was absolutely fantastic and it made my entire day. But maybe by taking a chance by writing this ad, it somehow offsets the chance I didn't take to talk to you at the store? *sigh*

If I ever see you again, I won't make the same mistake. I promise I'll say something --anything, as strange as it may sound coming from a total stranger. But even if I never see you again, it still warms my heart that such beautiful people as you with such beautiful smiles as yours still exist. Thank you for your smile, and I hope you have a grand life! :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment