navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

11 thangz


 11 things I found this on jess buckleys blog.
I found her blog today and I am loving every.single.post.
11 random facts about me.
1. I paint my nails almost every day
2.I didnt learn how to drive till I was 18
3.I love reality tv
4. I taught myself how to crochet and knit 
5.I like to bake 
6. sometimes I like to turn to random pages of the dictionary and learn new words
7. I own 5 pairs of fringy boots
8. I have a yarn obsession
9. I hate hard liquor
10. I love tumblr
11.  I want to live in Austin


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 Questions from Cheeky Cheeky:

1. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
play around on my phone, check tumblr, check instagram until I really really have to get out of bed.

2. If you could tell your 14-year-old self one thing- what would it be?
silly little girl, take that tongue ring out and stop being so dramatic

3. Who's your biggest girl crush?
oh my goodness so many girl crushes! zooey, radeo suicide, all my blog crushes and I'm blanking I cant think of all of them. 
4. When is the last time you peed your pants?
good question. not sure.

5. Who's your biggest inspiration?
madre. and people like the boys of buried life, or toms shoes that have this amazing life changing idea and they actually make it happen. its awesome. 

6. Would you rather be a mermaid or have a pet unicorn?
mermaid.

7. What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
cinnamon toast crunch  

8. Who's your favorite Spice Girl? (No, you can't say honorary Spice Girl David Beckham.)
BABY! always. I always wanted to be baby but I wasnt blonde so all my blonde friends were like NO you can be sporty. BOOO SPORTY.

9. Who's the last person you said "I love you" to?
Greenberg when I talked to her the other day.

10. What's your "happy place"?
My bed, in my lovely little room.

11. If you had to jump off a cliff without a parachute, would you rather kick back and enjoy the ride, never knowing when you're going to hit the ground or jump face first, seeing it coming and knowing when exactly when your last moment would be?
hard to say. I'd like to think kick back but I would probably just close my eyes and cry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment