navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

home sweet home?



I just registered for my last semester of school 
and the only thing on my mind right now is where I should go after
I grew up in LA, lived there for 19 years of my life 
I thought I was over it but I've recently been SO homesick 
right now my choices are back to the homeland of Los Angeles
or to my place of birth, a city I havent fully explored a NEW start and new city, Chicago


I love Chicago, I love visiting but right now I'm leaning more towards LA
ahhh I dont know but I have a while to decide.


..edward sharpe and the magnetic zeroes- home..


{Where would you want to live if you could live anywhere?}



1 comments:

lisarockford said...

Out in the balcony arm chairs sit alone
through the day, wait for the next
morning tea; when the lazy love floats
around them, amidst the rain sprinkles.
fullerton homes for sale

Post a Comment