navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Monday, April 16, 2012

couchella

To everyone that went to coachella. I envy you.
the only act I REALLY REALLY cared about was snoop dogg and dr dre.
When I was in the 4th grade I was OBSESSED with Eminem and Dr Dre. 
people that knew me back then know how intense I was. like waited outside for eminems new album to come out and bought it at midnight wearing all eminem gear, cried no like sobbed when my mom got me a "property of slim shady shirt" I remember wanting to go to the 2000 up in smoke tour but I was only 11 so I wasn't allowed to! damn being young!
So watching coachella live and seeing Eminem and Dr Dre on the same stage 
like 10 years later 

.moment.

I am so extremely jealous of everyone that got to experience this and see hologram Tupac.

0 comments:

Post a Comment