navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Friday, June 22, 2012

friday faves


new tom heels, I wanted them in red too but black matches with more stuff. 
I got a kindle fire last week and I really love it. I like being able to read in bed before I go to sleep, or watch netflix on the porch. its awesome. My mom had the old kindle and I loved the no glare, this one didnt have the no glare screen but for 2 dollars on amazon I bought a no glare screen protector.
I scratched my glasses :( so I went and got a new pair and I got these (in black) I dont have them yet but Im already obsessed I cant wait to rock the librarian look with a white button up and bright red lips!
my mom and I recently painted her walls with chalkpaint, I love drawing fun new things everyday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment