navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Saturday, June 16, 2012

friday favesies

this song
Shadow days- John Mayer
I love John Mayer, Im convinced that we are soul mates and should be married, he just doesn't know it yet. His voice, his body, his tattoos. yum


My nail art this week 

was really awesome. 
I have a 16 year old cousin who is really good at nail art and we are now in full on competition over who is better at the nail skillz! I mean, I think my UP nails are pretty awesome 

Im loving spending time with my pup. she came and sat next to me when I was curling my hurrs. I just love her so much

and lastly my mom has this intense collection of slips, I never really wore them but some of my forever dresses are SO SHORT ( tell me Im not alone here, forever 21 dresses are mad short, riiiight?) so Im wearing slips under them to add some length and girly lace to the bottom of the dress.

I saw on bees blog, Dress every day like you are going to a tea party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment