navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

hump day treat


Happy hump day

One thing I really love about chicago besides the green trees everywhere, the beautiful tattooed men, music in the park, fun bars and the train... is living in a building where my cousin lives right downstairs. Lately we've been talking music.

Hes told me about tons of music so Im gonna share it with you now. 
sharing is caring.


comin' home- city and colour 

both of these men are seriously hott!


Devendra Banhard- Lover

you might have seen this picture on tumblr, I know I have. this man is seriously sex on a stick.





and my last repeat song of the day I saw at the end of mob wives chicago. no shame.


emma louise- jungle

whats your jam of the day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment