navigation

home tutorials contact sponsor follow

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

tattoosday

I had this weird dream last night that I was in my old old house and my dad was crying ( never seen him cry in my 23 years of life) 
and I could hear him but I was running around this big house looking for him and I couldn't find him. and then I was getting this therapy about putting bad stuff on facebook 
( which I never do! I have friends that put pictures of them doing drugs, or sexy pictures and I stick by 'dont put anything on the internet you wouldn't want your parents to see') 
but then I had this tattoo on my forearm area that said "Love, dad" in my dads handwriting.
 he writes that on every card he send me and his handwriting. 
I've been thinking about this tattoo for a while but the dream was just so weird. 
now I really want it. 
my dad would hate it because he hates all tattoos.
But I think it would be nice to have that reminder.

(I know I already posted this.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment